Aero Supply USA, (ASU) has developed and implemented a Quality Management System to document the company’s business practices, better satisfy the requirements and expectations of its customers and improve the overall management of the company. The Quality Management System, delineates authorities, inter relationships and responsibilities of the personnel responsible for performing within the system.
This manual is used internally to guide the company’s employees through the various requirements of the AS9120A:2009 International Standard that must be met and maintained in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
The manual is also used externally to introduce our Quality Management System to our customers and other external organizations or individuals, it is also used to familiarize them with the controls that have been developed and implemented and to assure them that the integrity of the Quality Management System is maintained and focused on customer satisfaction, quality products, on time delivery and continuous improvement.
Aero Supply USA QMS Manual Rev.006 (Download)
Aero Supply USA QMS Manual – TAC-2000 (Download)
Certificate of Accreditation (Download)
AS9120 Certificate 2013-2016 Revised (Download)
Quality Management System
- All Vendors and Manufacturers are required to complete a vendor survey prior to placement on our Approved Vendor Listing. Aero supply USA uses any of the following criteria to determine qualification: ISO Certification, successful on site Q.A. survey, past performance, sole source supplier of item, completed vendor survey documentation, or customer requirement.
- All orders must be confirmed in a timely manner. Overnight, 2 day and any time critical orders must be confirmed within 2 hours of receipt. All other orders are to be confirmed within 4 hours.
Manufacturers Name and Lot Traceability
- Lot traceability is required for the products on any purchase order. A unique lot/control number assigned by the manufacturer to the production lot provided that is traceable to all raw materials, processing and testing results is mandatory. Identification of the Manufacturer is mandatory. Commingled lots will be rejected.
Certificate of Conformance
- Vendors shall provide a Certificate of Compliance with each shipment. The Certificate of Conformance shall be signed by authorized Quality personnel and shall reference the Purchase Order number.
- Drawing, specification and reference document revisions in effect shall be provided on all orders unless otherwise specified on the purchase order.
Cross Reference Information
- All cross reference information listed on our Purchase must be referenced on the packing slip and on the C of C if required.
- All age control/shelf life sensitive products supplied are subject to age control. The manufacturing/cure date and expiration dates shall be specified on the cert of conformance. Unless otherwise specified by Aero Supply USA purchase order, 80% of the product’s shelf life shall be remaining at time of receipt.
Inspection and Testing
- All inspections and tests as required by the drawing and procurement specifications must be performed prior to shipment to Aero Supply USA.
Handling, Preservation and Packing
- The supplier shall ensure that the products supplied are protected from damage during production, inspection, packing and shipping operations. Products found to be damaged upon receipt shall be subject to rejection and will be returned to vendor at their cost.
Flow-Down of Requirements
- Suppliers are required to flow down the requirements of this purchase order to sub-tier suppliers and special processors.
- Acceptance of our Purchase Order obligates the Seller to perform, upon request, a corrective action investigation when discrepant material is received by Aero Supply USA. A written response shall be furnished within 5 days, which is specific and conclusive to prevent a recurrence of the discrepancy.
- Product inspection records, test reports and other documentation indicating conformance to Aero Supply USA Purchase Order must be retained by the supplier for a minimum of 7 years from date of shipment.
Ozone Depleting Substance
- The supplier is responsible to ensure that ozone-depleting substances were not used during the manufacturing or processing of the material supplied on this purchase order.
- Aero Supply USA requires vendor to notify us upon identifying non-conforming products that has been shipped to us and notify us of any changes in product definition.
Vendor shall notify Aero Supply USA in writing of any changes in certification, manufacturing location, or any other changes that may affect product quality or quality system.